The Prescreen Coordinator performs review of medical information to ensure patients are qualified for current or potential studies.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Triage patients to determine eligibility for active and/or potential studies
- Collect initial medical and psychiatric information by interviewing patients and obtaining medical records
- Perform clinical tasks included, but not limited to, memory testing, vital signs, height and weight
- Assist CRCs with patient care and data management
- Thoroughly understand all assigned studies through reading protocols, attending investigator meetings, start-up meetings, and coordinating with principal investigator
- Educate patients and family regarding the details, requirements, and risks of the clinical trial
- Schedule screens and follow up appointments
- Enter all pre-screen test results, medical conditions and medications into database
- Tracking all data through database and all trackers within assuring all data is entered and up to date
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a clerical or customer service-related position, preferably in medical or health provider environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, and advancement opportunities.